At the core of this film collage is the artist’s search for the face of her deceased twin brother, who died without leaving behind any photographic record. Using archive footages and her own home movies, paradoxically his absence is rendered perceptible through a profusion of images. An indirect portrait as the confirmation of an existence.
- Het Bos, Visit (2018) Antwerp, BE
- Tumbleweed, Beursschouwburg (2018) Brussels, BE.
- 10th Imagine Science Film Festival (2017) New York, US
- Coté court (2017) Paris, FR
- Gouvernement, Unfold lll (2017) Ghent, Belgium
- Festival Rotterdam, installation (2017) Rotterdam, NL
- Blaa Galleri, Unfold ll (2016) Copenhagen, DE
- KASK cinema, Homeless movies curated by Edwin Carels (2016) Ghent, BE